Meiji Techno Phase Contrast optical components needs to be aligned to the condenser annulus with the phase plate in the objective rear focal plane with a phase telescope, that inserts into one of the microscope eyepiece observation ports. The phase contrast annulus is used in the substage condenser on Meiji Techno’s upright microscope within the condenser turret. The Phase ring in the condenser must be specifically matched to the particular Phase objective equipped with a corresponding phase plate annulus. For example, the Phase 10X and Phase 20X both of which contain a phase plate will require a condenser annuli having different diameters that correspond to the objective magnification and N.A. (Numerical Aperture). By properly matching the Meiji Techno Condenser annulus to the objective phase plate, the Meiji Techno Phase microscope can be aligned to superimpose illuminating light rays passed through the annulus onto the Phase ring of the objective to achieve proper Phase contrast illumination.
The Ph1 condenser annulus , which contains the smallest aperture, is designed to be used with the lower power 10X and 20X Phase objective. Intermediate magnification objective 40X Phase utilize the Ph 2 annulus, while the highest power and N.A. 100X objective require the Ph 3 annulus, which requires the largest phase annulus.
The Ph1 position in the Phase Condenser Turret facilitates Objectives Phase 10X and Phase 20X
The Ph2 position in the Phase Condenser Turret facilitates Objectives Phase 40X
The Ph3 position in the Phase Condenser Turret facilitates Objectives Phase 100X
The MT4000/LBC Microscopes features include:
• Compact Space Saving Footprint design with ergonomics in mind
• Infinity Corrected Optical System (ICOS™) with all newly designed optics
• Comfortable Siedentopf-type Binocular and Trinocular Viewing heads
• Optional Ergonomic tilting binocular head – Adjustable vertically from 10° to 50°
• Ceramic Coated Stage with Ergonomically Placed Low Position Drop down Control
• Low Positioned Ergonomic Coaxial Focus Control
• Smooth Operating Ergonomic Quintuple Nosepiece
• Brightfield and Phase Contrast Observation modes available
• Super Bright LED Koehler illumination, lambertian LED design
• Integrated 30-Watt Halogen Transmitted illumination System on selected Brightfield and Phase Contrast Models
• Zernike Phase Contrast Condensers with centerable phase annuli for 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X with brightfield position, darkfield stop for 40X objective
• Integrated Automatic Voltage Sensing Power Supply with localized power cord
• Equipped with Ph10X, Ph40X and Ph100X oil U Plan objectives
• 100% Made in Japan
Model MA815/05 is the Siedentopf-type binocular head and Model MA816/05 is the trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30 ° with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm – 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work.The optional MA957/05, Ergonomic Binocular Viewing Head, has the inclination adjustable from 10 to 50 degrees to fit users of different heights. The Ergonomic Trinocular model comes with the MA958, photo/video attachment with sliding 80/20 beam-splitter (Included in MT4300ED).
10X Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N.20 are standard, and 15X and 20X eyepieces are available as an option. A Widefield High Eyepoint 10X focusable eyepiece that accepts 21mm reticules is also available.
Quintuple nosepiece provides effortless objective changes with smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted.
Meiji Techno America offers an assortment of Planachromat Infinity Corrected (ICOS) objectives for Brightfield, Darkfield and Phase Contrast observation modes.
Ceramic coated standard right-handed or optional left-handed controls, flat top stage 171mm x 115mm and travels 78mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls. Available with motorized focus and stage controls.
New design centerable Abbe 1.25 N.A. Condenser with built-in iris diaphragm in dovetail mount.
Powerful white LED illumination provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
Meiji Techno offers a broad range of digital video cameras which offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology. Some models has included software, that can preview and capture still shots and live videos to a PC or Mac with USB port or HDMI connectivity.